Community Visitor Scheme (CVS) Volunteer recruitment documentation
Follow the steps below to complete and submit documentation required
Click on the green button to:
- Complete the Volunteer Application form
- Read and declare your understanding of your Position Description
- Read and declare your commitment to follow the Code of Conduct at all times.
Note: when you submit, you will recieve three automated emails with the completed documents attached for your records.
A Community Support Coordinator will be in contact to arrange an interview.
Safety screening is completed after interview. A Community Support Coordinator will advise when to complete this section
Please use this link to complete your online Crimcheck application.
Steps to note:
- Inclusion Melbourne will pay for your Crimcheck application;
- If you give consent and authorisation for the result to be sent to us, click the YES icon;
- Fill in your personal information, upload identification and submit it to Inclusion Melbourne Inc;
- Once you have submitted your information you will receive an automatic email with full details of your check (please double check that the information you have entered is correct – once the results come back we cannot edit any incorrect information);
- Let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have submitted your application, so we may confirm and lodge your application;
- When the check has been completed and the result is available, we will be notified by Crimcheck directly. You will receive a PDF copy of your certificate. You do not need to send this onto us, however please retain the certificate for your own records.
This document is required ONLY for volunteers who have been a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia after the age of 16.
A Community Support Coordinator will confirm this with you at interview
The statutory declaration is stating that you have never, in Australia or another country, been convicted of murder or sexual assault, or convicted of and sentenced to imprisonment for any other form of assault.
Complete the Statutory Declaration:
- Download this form CS Statutory Declaration form
- Complete the form and have it counter-signed by an approved authorised officer.
- Email or post to your Community Support Coordinator