Our people uphold the Inclusion Melbourne core values, in combination with a range of person centred care experience in disability and related sectors. Most importantly, our people are hardworking, approachable and ‘friendly people’.
Who We Are
CEO, Inclusion Melbourne
- Completing a CMBA in 1998, Andrew has a 32 year background in Banking & Finance, as well as consulting privately for 25 years in company restructures, finance, business strategy, cultural/business transformation and leadership. In 2012 Andrew transitioned to executive roles within the private and the Not for Profit sector, and enjoyed Directorship/Board roles in the disability sector since 2006. Andrew has been with Inclusion Melbourne since 2017, and has a desire to leave legacies using his very personalised approach.
Manager, People Performance & Culture
- Kathy’s knowledge spans 35 years in HR and Administration in the disability and aged care sectors, as well as a period working in local government. Her experience has specifically been in areas of IT, HR, Operations, and education/training. Kathy has been working with IM for approximately eight years.
Manager, Personalised Support
- Carmine has a Bachelor of Arts, Grad Dip Education (Secondary), Grad Diploma Special Education, Master Special Education and established Inclusion Melbourne’s RTO out of Deakin University Burwood. Carmine has worked with inclusion Melbourne since 1995 and has a particular interest in social inclusion for people with intellectual disability.
Manager, Inclusion Training
- Judith has a Diploma of Teaching, Bachelor of Education, Grad. Dip in Curriculum Development, Advanced Diploma of Management and a Cert IV Training and Assessment (LLN). Judith has worked in education for over 20 years, of which 15 has been in disability.
Manager, Community Support (Volunteers)
- Tess has a background in nursing, social housing, the creative arts, and extensive experience in the community and health sectors. Prior to working in her current position with Inclusion Melbourne, Tess worked directly with people with disability. Tess has been at Inclusion Melbourne since 2008
Manager, Inclusion Designlab
- Nathan has a Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Grad Diploma of Theology, and Master of Communication (Policy). He has worked in direct support, quality, research and policy in the disability sector for twelve years. Nathan coordinates pioneering projects in community development, NDIS readiness, inclusive oral health, electoral equality, LGBTIQ inclusion, and access to justice.