INCLUSION MELBOURNE SUPPORT COORDINATION IS AN NDIS SUPPORT SERVICE FOR ADULTS WITH AN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY
Long term support to build your capacity to coordinate varied services and supports you need from a range of providers
What is Support Coordination?
Inclusion Melbourne will work with you to build your capacity to understand the NDIS, whilst ensuring you are getting the most out of your approved plan, and that your goals are being achieved.
We aim to build your ability and confidence to manage and coordinate your services. Our friendly Support Coordinator works with you through providing information and practical support to:
- Understand your NDIS plan and goals
- Present you with a number of providers who match your NDIS plan funded support requirements
- Connect you with appropriate services and activities that you choose, to live a good life
- Increase your capacity for independence in the short and long term
- Ensure you are getting the most out of your approved NDIS plan
- Assist you to prepare for future NDIS plans (the annual NDIA Plan Review)
- Establish service agreements and to ensure services are meeting your needs
- Direct you through the steps required for set up of the myGov and NDIS Participant Portal
- Build your confidence and skills to manage and coordinate services and budgets
For further information, please contact our Support Coordination team on 03 9509 4266