Careers at Inclusion Melbourne are richly rewarding and will enable you to apply your skills in a leading disability support organisation that provides empowering and highly personal options for people with intellectual disabilities.
We offer a variety of roles, training and flexible work practices. Staff also benefit from access to an Employee Assistance Program, Employee Benefits & Discounts platform, have the opportunity to salary package, and much more.
Through Inclusion Training, our Registered Training Organisation (RTO), we can support you to complete a qualification in disability: Certificate III in Individualised Support (Disability), and on the job coaching in to support people with a disability.
Do you share our vision for people with an intellectual disability to live within inclusive communities, where everyone has the same opportunity to actively enjoy a valued life, and to take their place in society as respected citizens?
If you share in our vision and values, are friendly, reliable, consider yourself ‘a people person’ and have great organisational skills….. we’d like to hear from you!
In return for your commitment and energy, we provide:
- A flexible, family-friendly work environment that offers full-time, part-time and casual roles;
- Supportive workplace promoting positive culture, wellbeing and access to a qualified mental health first aider and Employee Assistance Program;
- Opportunities for progression;
- Generous salary packaging benefits reduce your taxable income, to increase your take home pay;
- Employee benefits and discount membership, to save on retail and leisure;
- A Quality and Risk Management system which drives best practice initiatives and continuous improvement
- Access to a suite of professional development and training courses, along with a ongoing training opportunities, including Cert IV in Individual Support (Disability)
Learn about Our Direct Support Professional real life stories herePlease visit our Current Job Vacancies page to view the latest vacancies