Thank you for attending an interview with us and Congratulations on your new role with Inclusion Melbourne.
Welcome to the team!
Before you get started, there are necessary documents that we need you to complete and mandatory training to undertake.
Meet the Manager, People Performance & Culture
Safety Screening Checks
Firstly, we need to ensure you meet all our mandatory requirements for safety screening.
If you have not done so already, please use this link to complete your online Crimcheck application. Steps to note:
- Inclusion Melbourne will pay for your Crimcheck application;
- If you give consent and authorisation for the result to be sent to us, click the YES icon;
- Fill in your personal information, upload identification and submit it to Inclusion Melbourne Inc;
- Once you have submitted your information you will receive an automatic email with full details of your check (please double check that the information you have entered is correct – once the results come back we cannot edit any incorrect information);
- Let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have submitted your application, so we may confirm and lodge your application;
- When the check has been completed and the result is available, we will be notified by Crimcheck directly. You will receive a PDF copy of your certificate. You do not need to send this onto us, however please retain the certificate for your own records.
The other screening check is with the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme. At your interview, you would have read an information sheet about the scheme and completed a DWES Consent and Acknowledgement Form. We have lodged your form with the Department of Health and Human Services and receive the result directly. You will only hear from us regarding your DWES application, if there is a concern or issue to discuss.
Prior to your first shift, you will need to complete the online training developed by the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission; Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
This module is an interactive online course that explains the obligations of workers under the NDIS Code of Conduct . It takes approximately 90 minutes to complete the four modules. Please use this link to access the online training portal.
Once completed, you can download a Certificate of Completion. Please email the PDF certificate to email@example.com for your training records.
Inclusion Melbourne Organisational Induction Training is mandatory training for all our staff and volunteers. You will be advised in your contract of the next available training date for you to attend.
New Employee Paperwork
The forms below should be downloaded, completed and returned to us.
There are three ways of returning your completed forms to us:
- Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand deliver the completed forms to our office at 67 Sutherland Road, Armadale 3143
- Post the completed forms to Inclusion Melbourne, PO Box 8093, Armadale 3143
If you have any questions relating to the documentation and would like to discuss this with us, simply call our office 03 9509 4266 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources Department.