Thank you for attending an interview with us and Congratulations on your new role with Inclusion Melbourne.
Welcome to the team!
Before you get started, there are necessary documents that we need you to complete and mandatory training to undertake.
Meet the People, Performance & Culture Team
Safety Screening Requirements
Inclusion Melbourne’s recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to the safety of the people we support.
From 1st February 2021, new NDIS worker screening arrangements for the disability sector commenced in Australia.
Before you commence work, you must obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check. The screening check is valid for five years and will allow you to work for registered NDIS Providers.
For further information regarding the NDIS Worker Screening Check please visit Service Victoria’s website; NDIS Worker Screening Check
Prior to your first shift, you will need to complete the online training developed by the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission; Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
This module is an interactive online course that explains the obligations of workers under the NDIS Code of Conduct . It takes approximately 90 minutes to complete the four modules. Please use this link to access the online training portal.
Once completed, you can download a Certificate of Completion. Please email the PDF certificate to email@example.com for your training records.
The Inclusion Melbourne Organisational Induction Training Program is mandatory for all our staff and volunteers. The program is delivered through blended learning; a combination of online and face to face training. You will be advised during your onboarding process of the next available training date for you to attend.
New Employee Documentation
Our onboarding process is paperless, therefore the forms below should be downloaded, completed electronically and returned to us via email, to
If you have any questions relating to the documentation and would like to discuss this with us, simply call our office 03 9509 4266 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources Department.
Victorian Government Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate
Vaccination requirements in key sectors
- Workers in key sectors who are already required to be fully vaccinated must get their third dose before being permitted to work onsite or away from their homes.
- This applies to workers in healthcare, aged care, disability services, emergency services, correctional facilities, quarantine accommodation, and food distribution.
- The mandate does not apply to any individual who has a medical exemption to COVID-19 vaccination.
- All staff will be required to have the third dose of COVID-19 in order to be considered fully vaccinated, and hence permitted to work.
- Workers must provide evidence that they have received a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine to continue working.
- Inclusion Melbourne is required to record sight/view evidence of each worker’s third dose vaccination for compliance with the mandate.
- Evidence requirement: COVID-19 digital certificate
What do I do now?
If you have not yet had your third vaccination, please arrange to book an appointment (if you have not done so already), keeping in mind you will be unable to commence work unless you have received your booster vaccination.
As soon as you have received your third vaccination, please send your digital certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as this will need to be sighted by Inclusion Melbourne prior to your first day.
Forms to Download & Complete, Sign & Return:
Please download the below documents and open in Adobe, in order to complete and sign the forms. If you do not have Adobe installed on your device, you can download a free Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s website get.adobe.com/reader