About the Opportunity
This role is permanent full-time and based at our head office in Armadale. Flexible working arrangements can be negotiated, to facilitate a blended working approach. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main objective of the role is to carry out a variety of financial tasks associated with the financial management of the organisation.
What we are looking for
An experienced, friendly, reliable professional, who has the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting-related field
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Substantial experience and advanced knowledge of MYOB or similar accounting package
- Strong database knowledge & excellent excel skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Knowledge and experience in the following areas will be preferred:
- Experience in HR3 payroll, Brevity CRM software or similar industry-standard software products
- Working knowledge of Awards and the National Employment Standards
- Previous experience in the community/social services industry including NDIS
What we can offer you
- Salary based on the SCHADS Award, Social & Community Services Employee
- The rate of pay will be based on relevant qualifications and experience
- Opportunities for progression
- Generous salary packaging benefits reduce your taxable income, to increase your take-home pay
- Supportive workplace promoting positive culture and wellbeing, and EAP program
- Ongoing internal professional development and training opportunities
Flexible working arrangements can be negotiated, to facilitate work/life balance. Inclusion Melbourne supports blended/hybrid working arrangements. The Head office is based in Armadale, close to public transport and the High Street shopping strip. Working hours are to be negotiated with the Finance Manager.
Inclusion Melbourne’s recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to the safety of the people we support. You must have an NDIS worker screening clearance check before commencing work. You will also be required to undertake the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission’s free online Worker Orientation Module before commencing.
As a part of Inclusion Melbourne’s ongoing commitment to the health and well-being of our clients, staff, volunteers and the community, Inclusion Melbourne requires successful candidates to fulfill the COVID-19 vaccination requirements as assessed appropriate for the role.
Inclusion Melbourne is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Inclusion Melbourne is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community
Who to contact
Head of Finance
Phone: 9509 4266
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm